The Good Neighbor Trail Gap Project Development & Environment (PD&E) Study process provides opportunities for the public to view information about the project and to comment on the proposed improvements. Public Involvement activities will continue throughout the duration of the project.
Project information and documents will be uploaded to the project website for review when they become available. Below are documents that have been finalized after the public hearing.
- Updated Concept Plans After Public Hearing
- Preliminary Engineering Report
- Contamination Screening Evaluation Report
- Type 2 Categorical Exclusion
- Natural Resources Evaluation
- Section 4(f) Determination of Applicability
- Cultural Resource Assessment Survey
- Section 106 Case Study Report
- Comments and Coordination Report